Terms and Conditions of Reservation
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
- Reservations are only secured once a 50% deposit has been made.
- Deposit payment must be made by electronic/internet transfer with the balance being paid by either cash on arrival or via electronic/internet transfer prior to arrival.
- For non-arrival or cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Check in time is by arrangement only and must be arranged and agreed with the owners before arrival.
- Check out time is by 11.00am on day of departure.
- Any special dietary requirements are to be specified prior to check in.
- Fountain Place, the owners and/or its/their employees shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the owner, whether arising from the owners default, negligence or otherwise.
- Guests in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the owner against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the owner’s default, negligence or otherwise.
- Guests will personally be held liable for replacement costs of lost or stolen keys and any damage to to rooms or loss/damage to the contents of the room in which guests are accommodated.
- Guests may use the swimming pool on the premises at their own risk.
- Vehicles are parked in the parking area at owner’s risk.
- Right of admission reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions are accepted and binding once deposit is paid and reservation is confirmed.